If you're a high school senior in Phoenix, Scottsdale, or Anthem (or the parent of one), you'll likely get that phone call to head to a local photo studio to get your yearbook photo taken.
While some schools allow students to submit their own, there are plenty of others that make this studio visit mandatory. And once you're there, you'll likely have additional photos taken, which they'll try to sell you. While that might work for some seniors, I tend to think you'll get a much more personalized, unique experience if you hire a photographer for natural, outdoor photos.
Some of the top benefits include:
- We celebrate you at this remarkable milestone. Getting ready to leave high school and embark on the next chapter -- yes, it's all cliche, but it's true. A high school senior is at the in-between stage in life. Still has their toes in the family house, but their arms flailing to reach outside for what's next. It's the last hurrah before you're officially an adult and on your own.
- You're not confined to a studio. You can have a say in the location or type of location you'd like. Do you dig a downtown vibe? Want to show your Arizona roots and be photographed alongside the saguaros? Perhaps you want something rustic or flowery. No problem. I get to know my seniors and we come up with the perfect location.
- You have plenty of time. While the first 5 or 10 minutes of our session can be spent warming up and getting used to being in front of the camera, once you let loose and get relaxed, you'll feel like a model. Plenty of time for outfit changes and moving around at your venue.
- I can transform your images into artwork. Sure, teens are queens of the selfie and have a phone full of filtered images. But I have the skill, equipment, and artistry to take your portraits to the next level, worthy of gorgeous wall art and heirloom albums.
- An opportunity to have fun! Perhaps the best reason of all is that getting senior portraits done gives you the chance to get dressed up in a variety of outfits, even get your hair and make-up done, and to be given the all-star treatment.
Are you ready to book your session? See available dates here!