The Portrait Session Experience ...
I'll capture you and your loved ones in your most authentic moments.
Love| Joy | Wonder | Beauty|Connection
Gorgeous Light | Eye-Popping Backdrops
From there, we can transform these beautiful moments into breathtaking works of art, whether it's gracing the walls of your home or thoughtfully crafted into an heirloom album.
When you choose Michele Dawson PHOTOGRAPHY, you can expect:
Communication throughout the entire process.
Tips on what to wear and how to best express your personality, whether as a family or an individual.
An online questionnaire before your session to get to know you better.
An ideal location to best complement your personality, style, and mood of your session.
Images that are beautiful and natural with a mix of posed and candid shots.
Assistance in selecting final art pieces.
- Peruse my website galleries to get an idea of my photo style.
- Look at the investment required.
- Questions? Email me.
- Book online here. Retainer of $150 is due at time of booking.
- I'll send your online guide on What to Wear and how to prepare for your session.
- We'll talk about location, what to expect, and how the session will flow.
- You'll receive reminders and last-minute tips for your session.
AFTER THE SESSION
- A sneak peek might be posted on Facebook and Instagram , typically within a week of your session. Don't want your images posted? No problem. Just let me know.
- Your online proof gallery will be ready 2-3 weeks after your session. Yes, the waiting is SOO hard, but it's worth it!
- You'll have 2 weeks to make your final selection of digital images.
- Your prints and products will be shipped to your home 2-3 weeks after your order is placed.
- You'll hang your beautiful portraits on the walls of your home, wowing your guests (and yourselves) and making your kids feel super confident and loved when they see their images every day.
Ready to Get Started?
See Available Dates and Book Here