Class of 2021: Whether you're doing school online, doing some sort of hybrid, or are back at school anywhere in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, or Anthem areas, you or your parents might have some questions about senior portrait sessions.
Here are 5 common questions I get asked this time of year:
- When should I get my senior photos done? In Arizona, October and November are popular months. It's cooled off a little and you can get away with wearing summer and fall outfits during your session. February and March are also busy times. It leaves you enough time to order invitations and announcements without rushing. It also gives you a few extra months in case you're worried about looking different. But there is no wrong time to get your senior photos done. Some choose December or January. Some scramble until the last minute and do them in April. The most important thing is to do it when it works best for your schedule and budget (as long as your photographer has openings).
- How far ahead do I need to book? I recommend booking 2-3 months in advance, especially if you want a busy time, like October or November. You still might be able to squeeze an appointment in, but you won't have as many options.
- Do you offer any discounts for senior sessions? YES! If you book your senior session for a Mon-Thurs, you'll get $50 off!
- What locations do you recommend? I do my best to match your vision and personality with a location. There are a wide variety of locations throughout Phoenix, Scottsdale, Anthem, and Cave Creek. Here are just a handful that have proven to be popular favorites.
- What should I do to get ready for my photo session? Ask your photographer on tips for what to wear for your photo session. Plan to bring a few more than you'll actually wear so the photographer can help you narrow down your choices. Girls, consider getting your hair and make-up done. This is YOUR day to have fun and show your personality. Guys, get your hair cut about a week before your session. If you don't normally wear a beard and you want to have a clean-face look, be sure to shave the day of your session.
Have a Question? Email Me